New in our production hall: Multi-roll pre-straightening machine
The straightening machine is part of a production line SPL 120. In addition to that the production line comprises a shot-blasting plant, a finish straightening, facing and chamfering equipment, testing line, sawing unit as well as sorting and packing equipment.
|hot-rolled or forged steel bars
|Ø 20 – 120 mm
|3,0 - 12,0 m
|circumscribed circle max. 200 mm
|10 - 120 m/min.
The special features and highlights of this machine are:
- Completely closed, extremely solid ring frame construction
- Automatic adjustment to material-dependent parameters
- 5 roll principle for good and homogeneous straightness
- High reproducibility of setting values due to absolute encoder
- Special straightening rolls with grooves for the entire bar diameter range
- Short change-over times